Living and adhering to principles; resolutely refusing to die without.
- I am a firm believer in God, Someone more powerful than anyone else in the world including myself. He is in control of all man’s circumstances.
- I work for the Lord and not my fellows. Hence I make no excuses to deliver what I’m asked to do at my best.
- My dependence on God doesn’t make me weak. He lives inside me, an all-powerful awesome God. And because of which I am no longer a wimp but a powerful instrument used by God.
- I am a man, a beast capable of performing a bad-ass performance. My identity as a man is something inherent. It is not attached to anything or to anyone.
- Beast mode by default. I don’t do things half assed.
- I am man enough to recognize the limitations of my skill set. Hence I am all out to grab by the balls all the opportunities to learn.
- I am self secured enough to ask for help when I need to. My lack of knowledge on one thing doesn’t nullify nor discredit the other million things that I already know.
- I am secured enough to admit my limitations and courageous enough to brave through unchartered territory to expand my abilities.
- Loyalty. I am loyal to my one and only wife. I wont seek and chase any other woman other than her. That loyalty translates to my children.
- Maintain the mean, bad-ass, mysterious lover-boy look. The looks and the personality that would make women open their mouths and bite their lips.
- Respect in myself. I don’t accept other’s opinion by disrespecting my own in the process. I take my own advice. I believe my own credibility. Before venturing out, I validate my own self. I believe in my own credibility that I pay attention to my own voice.
- I own myself and my actions. I am unapologetic for who I am nor do I try to conceal my bad-assedness nor my looks.